Second Amendment Range Day
We have an exclusive reservation at one of Orange County's most high-tech gun ranges. The event is for everyone, from those looking to gain experience with firearms to individuals with advanced training and skills. The ticket price includes the day fee of the gun range booth, instructor, gun rental, and 40 rounds of ammunition. Instructors at the gun range will walk attendees through the process, how to safely handle a firearm, and how to improve your marksmanship. More experienced shooters may bring personal handguns. No shotguns please.
Get ready! We will also play a game of Second Amendment trivia. Thank you to member Hue B. for creating the game for us.
Sunday, October 22, 2023
12:00 P.M.-2:00 P.M.
The address will be announced to registrants two days prior to the event.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to RSVP.
1. Bring your Government-issued ID (California or Federal). Admittance to the shooting booth will not be allowed without a valid ID.
2. Shooters Under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
3. Shooters Under 21 MAY NOT rent firearms or purchase ammunition.
4. All firearms must be legal in CA, and locked securely in a CA-legal transportation container, separate from any ammunition.
5. You must have your CA Firearms Safety Training if you are bringing a firearm to the event.
6. NO holstered firearms are allowed on the range (Law Enforcement Officers and CCW Permit Holders are – exempt with permission from the Rangemaster).
7. NO rapid fire or double taps (rate of fire is not to exceed 1 round every 3 seconds).
This is a private event. Attendees are responsible for their own conduct. Log Cabin Republicans of Orange County has the right to refuse attendance.