Nobody ever changed the world by sitting at home on his couch. So please, join us at one of our exciting events listed below!
At our monthly membership meetings, most attendees wear slacks with a button down. Others opt for designer jeans. We're pretty open minded, but you probably don't want to show up in shorts. In general, most of our events are in the $25-50 range, with paid members receiving a discount.
Special events, such as our Pool Party and Christmas Party, have higher ticket prices. Please watch as information for those events is made available on this website, on Facebook, and at our regular meetings.
It took a long effort to set it up but we're ready to welcome everyone to this exciting event, where you will hear from several candidates for Statewide elections including Governor and US Senate.
Read more about our candidates:
Mark Meuser: About Mark Meuser | Mark Meuser
Ron Jones: About | Ron Jones 2022
Cristian Morales: Meet Cristian – Cristian Morales (cmoralesforcagovernor.com)
California Statewide Offices Forum
Monday, May 23 2022, 6:30-8:30pm
1400 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, CA
Cash Bar with hors d'oeuvres - $30 Members; $35 Non-members
Business Casual attire recommended
Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 10:00 AM · $40.00 USDWill be announced to registrants in Orange, CA
Are you ready to exercise our 2nd Amendment rights?
We have an exclusive reservation at one of Orange County's most high-tech gun ranges. The event is for everyone, from those looking to gain experience with firearms to individuals with advanced training and skills. The ticket price includes the day fee of the gun range booth, instructor, gun rental, and 40 rounds of ammunition. Instructors at the gun range will walk attendees through the process, how to safely handle a firearm, and how to improve your marksmanship. More experienced shooters may bring personal handguns. No shotguns please.
1. Bring your Government-issued ID (California or Federal). Admittance to the shooting booth will not be allowed without a valid ID.
2. Shooters Under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
3. Shooters Under 21 MAY NOT rent firearms or purchase ammunition.
4. All firearms must be legal in CA, and locked securely in a CA-legal transportation container, separate from any ammunition.
5. You must have your CA Firearms Safety Training if you are bringing a firearm to the event.
6. NO holstered firearms are allowed on the range (Law Enforcement Officers and CCW Permit Holders are – exempt with permission from the Rangemaster).
7. NO rapid fire or double taps (rate of fire is not to exceed 1 round every 3 seconds).
This is a private event - you are responsible for your own conduct, and Log Cabin Republicans of Orange County has the right to refuse attendance.
Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 09:00 AM · 4 rsvps
One of our favorite events of the year - we're now signing up volunteers to staff our booth